Waxness Teal Dream Rosin Free Sparkly Hard Wax 22 lb / 10 kg
-Rosin Free, unlikely to cause skin allergies due to rosin.
-Exclusive sparkly teal color
-Extremely pliable and versatile, can be used on arms, legs, body, face, bikini
-Made in Italy
|Shipping weight:||23.00 lb|
Waxness Teal Dream is a rosin-free performance hard wax with a demi creamy consistency. Very versatile, it is recommended for sensitive skin and it performs very well applied on large or small areas. It has a glamorous enticing sparkly appearance and a modern color that is also very visible on any type of skin.
The bag design is inspired by Le Petit Prince, the theme is surreal childish like a child's dream and the main design element is a “Waxing Crescent Moon” a phase in which the moon transition from New Moon to Full Moon
The word "Waxing" has 2 meanings, for the Moon means that it is growing and for our product that we are waxing 😊
Crescent Moon especially in the waxing phase is a very powerful spiritual symbol in almost all cultures from Christians to Muslims and Mystics without affiliation.
The 2 main colors are very modern and they create a strong visual identity, teal and magenta n a black background.
Many elements are randomly mixed like in a dream. For example, the elements above the German language are the Florida Keys Islands also because the teal color is traditional there and it may be something you may dream about.
The handwritten note tries to describe the wax but also in a nonconventional way, with random words mixed like in a dream.
- 1. Melt the wax over low heat. Temperature: max 42 degrees C (107.6 degrees F).
- 2. Test for correct temperature. WARNING: incorrect temperature may cause skin burns.
- 3. Ensure skin is clean.
- 4. Prep skin with powder or antiseptic lotion if necessary.
- 5. Evenly apply wax in the direction of hair growth, not wider than 1-1/2".
- 6. The wax will be ready to remove once it is no longer sticky to the touch.
- 7. Flick the lower part of the strip, keeping the skin taut.
- 8. Pull the hard wax briskly against the growth of the hair, close and parallel to the skin.
Please read the instructions in full before proceeding with the treatment. Failure to follow instructions and warnings may result in severe skin irritation, and other injuries.
- -Prior to using, test a small area to be waxed and wait 24 hours. If no irritation occurs, you may proceed to use it.
- -Do not apply wax on mucus tissues, blemishes, moles, warts, varicose veins, sunburns, or any inflamed areas.
- Do not wax if you use creams with tretinoin, chemical peels, or have had plastic surgery, without a doctor’s release.
- -Do not use it if you suffer from any medical condition that may affect or compromise the skin. Consult a doctor before using if you suffer from any skin-related disorders, circulatory problems, or diabetes.
- -Do not use on nipples, perianal, vaginal, or genital areas. Do not use it to remove hair inside the nostrils, ears, eyelids, or eyelashes.
- -Do not use on areas that have been shaved, waxed, tweezed, or treated with hair removal creams within a 24-hour period.
- -Do not use makeup or other beauty cosmetics immediately after waxing.
- -Do not wax the same area within a 24-hour period.
- -Not recommended for elderly people and diabetics.
- -To avoid the danger of suffocation keep away from children.
Do not ingest! For Licensed Beautician Use!
INGREDIENTS: Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Cera Alba (Beeswax), CI 61565 (D&C Green 6), Tin Oxide, CI 47000 (D&C Yellow 11).
- Application area
- Skin type
- Normal Skin
You might also like
in the same category
-For intimate and facial areas
-Natural, with Pomegranate Seed Extract, Grapefruit Oil, and Lactic Acid
-No Parabens, Dyes, Artificial Fragrances, Mineral Oil
--For best results use together with the other 2 products from the Brightening kit:: Dr. Bump Grapefruit Cleanser (Step1) and Dr. Bump Brightening Serum (Step 3).
-Made in the USA
-Not tested on animals
Exclusive HeatFlex® bristles bend and flex to effortlessly detangle and remove knots with less pain and breakage while you style
VitaBoost® infused barrel
Ceramic barrel emits negative ions for shiny, frizz-free styles
- A hot saponification, made in the workshop, with 100% vegetable oils (olive, copra) and potash (Alkali). 40 years of experience allow us to guarantee perfect control of this process
- A fully hot saponified paste guarantees an excellent conservation, without the addition of any preservative
- Weeks of drying, so that the soap loses weight, its water, so, the paste and the perfume are greatly improved
- Brand product, made by a French craftsman, a luxurious product
- Fragrant and refreshing body water designed to last for a long time
- A treat to give as a gift or for you to make the beauty routine a fun game
- Fragrance – It was inspired by the gourmand world and has a fragrance with irresistible sweet, sensual and sweet notes that will accompany you every day
- Well-being - The fragrance is enriched with essential oils that serve to relieve stress for the well-being of the body and mind
- Made in Italy
-A practical tool for spas, our scoop allows filling the warmers quickly and easily
-Special design helps avoid the beads from spilling
-High-quality break-resistant ABS material eliminates the possibility of cracks and makes it easy to clean and disinfect.
-Fits 16 oz wax beads
L:5.31" (without handle), 9" total.
Handle L: 3.78"
-Available in Pink and White
- Relaxing health bath made from the natural moor
- Sludge free
- Long-lasting deep warmth for back problems
- Loosens and relaxes
- Mild bubble bath formulation with moisturizing substances