- Out of stock
Waxness Spa Choice Mineral Silver Demi Creamy Hard Wax Beads 2.2 lb / 1 kg Bulk Pack of 12
Waxness Spa Choice Mineral Silver is a professional polymeric demi creamy depilatory wax with a silver metallic appearance, versatile and very economical, suitable for high-volume waxers.
- Melt the wax over low heat. Temperature: max 42 degrees C (107.6 degrees F).
- Test for correct temperature. WARNING: Hot wax may cause skin burns.
- Ensure skin is clean. Prep skin with powder or antiseptic lotion if necessary.
- The wax will be ready to remove once it is no longer sticky to the touch.
- Flick the lower part of the strip, keeping the skin taut.
- Pull the wax strip off briskly, against the growth of the hair, close and parallel to the skin.
- Apply an astringent product followed by a soothing oil or lotion when treatment is completed.
Warnings: Please read the instructions on the package in full before proceeding with the treatment. Failure to follow instructions and warnings may result in severe skin irritation and other injuries.
Ingredients: Glyceryl Rosinate, Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Paraffin, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Tin Oxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), D&C Violet No. 2 (CI 60725).
You might also like
in the same category
-Formulated to naturally reduce the occurrence of ingrown hair, dark spots, razor burn, and bumps
-Natural Ingredients, no synthetic colors or fragrance
-For Men - user on the face, neck, underarms, chest
-For Women -use on arms, legs, bikini lines, underarms
-Made in the USA
-Not tested on animals
- 50g of superbly scented, luxury, handmade French shaving soap
- Comes in a recyclable PETG plastic jar with a screw top lid
The set is including:
- Airless Aftershave Emulsion
- Shower Shampoo
- Made in Italy
- Made in France
- A beautiful organic green tea + peppermint soap, enriched with argan oil, exfoliating with heather flower
- Presented in a lovely poplar wood box (PEFC label)
- Made in France