- New product
Waxness Sensi-Dry Waxing & Sugaring Powder 14 oz
Directions: Shake powder into your hand and smooth it onto the skin. A sprinkling of waxing powder after cleansing the skin will help to soak up any excess oils and help the wax adhere to the hair. Only use waxing powder before your waxing treatment.
Warnings: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. Do not use it on broken skin. Keep powder away from the face to avoid inhalation, which can cause breathing problems. Close tightly after use. Store in a cool dry place. Keep this product out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E).
in the same category
This top-class Wax ensures maximum comfort during the waxing.
Made for hair removal of large areas (arms, legs, back).
- Donkey milk soap based on olive and coconut oil, enriched with grapeseed oil
- Allergen-free soap with a slight scent of “hot milk”
- Known for its restructuring and protective properties, donkey milk soap is ideal for fragile and sensitive skin
- Made in France
- Restores Moisture & Smooths Frizz
- Adds Shine
- Certified Organic Argan Oil
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Made in the U.S.
- - Hypoallergenic synthetic resin
- - Low temperature
- - Pure, no colors or fragrance
- - With skin calming actives
- - Rosin free
- - Totally transparent glass-like look when melted
- - Use without strips & low-temperature min 38 degrees C (100.4 F)
- - This wax is not microwaveable
- - Ideal for salons / Made in Italy /For licensed beautician use