- New product
Parker Chrome Variant Classic Safety Razor. Safety razor. This razor allows you to adjust the angle of the blade using a dial on the bottom of the handle. Thus, with 1 being the softest and 5 the most aggressive, this razor adapts to different types of facial hair and skin and to the preferences and experiences of each barber. An ideal piece for every barber professional thanks to its versatility. Made of chrome and satin brass, it provides design and elegance. In addition, its textured handle ensures an ergonomic and secure grip.
Weight: 110 gr approx. Length: 11 cm approx.
Since 1973, Parker Safety Razor has been a leading global brand in safety razor design and innovation. A family business that creates shaving products with high-quality standards. Its blades, razors, and razors are used in barbershops and shaving salons around the world.
Directions: First lather the beard hair well
Hold the razor at an angle of about 30 degrees to the skin
Press the blade lightly onto the skin
Shave with the beard hair
At the neck area, pull the skin taut with the other hand.
Made in the UK.
- United Kingdom
- Application area
- Skin type
- All Skin Types
in the same category
- For use with a straight razor to wipe off excess soap and lather
- Offers better protection for the blade rather than using a towel
- Offers speed and convenience, especially for barbers
Made in Spain.
1. Safety Razor No.01
2. Luxury Wooden Synthetic Shaving Brush Black No.01
3. Barbero Deluxe Stainless Steel Shaving Bowl No.03
4. Deluxe Chrome Razor and Brush Stand No.01
5. After Shave Balm English Mint and Patchouli 3.38 fl oz
6. Shaving Soap Cedarwood 2oz
7. 10 Free Blades.