Waxness Polymer Blend Premium Luxury Face Hard Wax Beads with Lavender Oil Bulk 20 lb 9 07 kg
|Shipping weight:||21.00 lb|
|Skin type:||Sensitive Skin|
-Premium Hypoallergenic Polymer Blend Synthetic Resin
-Ultra Low Temperature
-With calming lavender oil
-Creamy, ideal facial areas
-Extra gentle formula
-With protecting oils
-This wax is not microwaveable
Waxness Lavender Face Wax is a hypoallergenic, 100% free of natural resin and is specially formulated to remove hair from the sensitive facial skin. A Creamy oil enriched formulation creates extra protection for the skin, maximizing the comfort during the waxing procedure. When used as directed, it does not leave redness even on thin and delicate skin. Ultra low melting temperature (100.4F). When used correctly eliminates the burning risk.
1. Melt wax over low heat.
Temperature: max 42 degrees C (107.6 degrees F).
2. Test for correct temperature.
WARNING: Hot wax may cause skin burns.
3. Ensure skin is clean.
4. Prep skin with powder or antiseptic lotion if necessary.
5. Evenly apply wax in the direction of hair growth not wider than 1 1/2".
6. The wax will be ready to remove once it is no longer sticky to the touch.
7. Flick lower part of the strip, keeping the skin taut.8. Pull the wax strip off briskly, against the growth of the hair, close and parallel to the skin.
9. Apply an astringent product followed by a soothing oil or lotion when treatment is completed.
WARNINGS: Please read Instructions in full before proceeding with the treatment. Failure to follow instructions and warnings may result in severe skin irritation and other injuries.
-Prior to waxing, test a small area of the skin to be waxed and wait 24 hours. If no irritation occurs, you may proceed with the waxing service.
-Do not apply wax on mucous tissues, blemishes, moles, warts, varicose veins, sunburns or any inflamed areas.
-Do not wax after use of Tretinoin creams, chemical peels or have had plastic surgery, without doctorâs release.
-Do not use wax if you suffer from any medical condition that may affect or compromise the skin. Consult a doctor before waxing if you suffer from any skin related disorders, circulatory problems or diabetes.
-Do not use on nipples, perianal, vaginal or genital areas. Do not use to remove hair inside the nostrils, ears, eyelids or eyelashes.
-Do not use on areas that have been shaved, waxed, tweezed or treated with hair removal creams within a 24 hour period.
-Do not use makeup or other beauty cosmetics immediately after waxing.
-Not recommended for elderly people and diabetics.
-To avoid danger of suffocation keep away from children. Do not ingest!
For Licensed Beauticians use only!
Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Synthetic Beeswax), Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, CI 60725 (D&C Violet 2), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (D&C Red 6 Lake), Lavandula angustifolia essential oil.
- Application area
- Skin type
- Sensitive Skin
in the same category
Italwax Film Hard Wax Plum 1kg 35.27 oz
GiGi Slow Grow Total Body Hair Removal 2-Step...
- Includes a microwaveable hard wax 8oz and a soothing cream 0.5oz for post treatment
- Effectively removes hair from all parts of the body
- Naturally minimizes appearance of hair regrowth
- Formulated with papaya extract that gently exfoliates skin
- No muslin strips needed
Italwax Soft Wax Honey Cartridge 100ml 3.4 oz
- Out of stock