- New product
- Out of stock
Waxness Spa Choice Rosin Free Multidirectional Hard Wax Coconut 2.2 lb / 1 kg Pack of 2 (4.4 lb)
-Hypoallergenic base resin
-Any direction hair removal
-Dense, creamy consistency
-Made in Italy
|Shipping weight:||4.40 lb|
Waxness Spa Choice Coconut is a rosin-free wax, very flexible and plastic, low temperature with a dense, creamy consistency, suitable for Brazilians and sensitive skin areas. Characterized by very low adhesion to the skin. Specially formulated to be applied and removed in any direction. Scented with a delicious creamy coconut aroma.
Melt the wax over low heat. Temperature: max 42 °C (107.6 °F).
Test for correct temperature. WARNING: Hot wax may cause skin burns.
Ensure skin is clean.
Prep skin with powder or lotion if necessary.
Evenly apply wax regardless of hair growth direction but towards to you, not wider than 1-1/2 inch
The wax will be ready to remove once it is no longer sticky to the touch.
Flick the lower part of the strip, keeping the skin taut.
Pull the wax strip off briskly, close and parallel to the skin.
When treatment is completed, apply an astringent product followed by a soothing oil or lotion.
Warnings: Please read the instructions on the package in full before proceeding with the treatment. Failure to follow instructions and warnings may result in severe skin irritation and other injuries.
Ingredients: Hydrogenated Poly (C6-20 Olefin), Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Paraffin, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxy-hydro cinnamate, Anise Alcohol.
- Application area
- Under Arms
- Skin type
- All Skin Types
You might also like
-Superior Hybrid Polymeric Flexible Natural Resin Base
-Shimmery with a metallic appearance
-Demi Creamy texture, suitable for all areas
-Ideal for High Volume Waxers
-Made in Italy
in the same category
- All Purpose Honee Microwave 8oz
- Pre Hon 2oz
- Wax Off 2oz
- Slow Grow 2oz
- Post Wax Cooling Gel 2oz
- 5 Small and large Accu-Edge applicators
- 10 Small and large natural muslin strips
- Superior Hybrid Polymeric Flexible Natural Resin Base
- Demi Creamy texture, gentle on the skin
- Ideal for High Volume Waxers, Spa and Salons
- Made in Italy
Top Formula wax raw material is synthetic resin.
Top Formula synthetic waxes never cause allergy andirritation on delicate, sensitive skin.
Top formula wax tend to be more adhesive and remove all the hairs from the first try.
The wax has lower melting temperature +37/+39 degrees C (98-100F).
- Best suitable for oily skin / large areas
- Forte embodies strength, and superior results on coarse, resistant hair on larger areas of the body; legs, arms, backs, and chests
- Made in France
- Exclusive hot wax with the lowest melting temperature (40-42oC/104-107oF)
- No strips required
- Ultimate product form: pellets are universally loved for convenience and cost-effectiveness
- Superior grip for stubborn, coarse hair
- Impeccable salon results even after 1st use
Hot film synthetic resin Italwax Top Line wax is formulated for sensitive skin prone to allergies.
It is presented in a new ziplock bag, protecting the wax from dirt.
Suitable for delicate areas (bikini, face, armpits).
Use without strips.
- Designed for short hair and problematic hair removal
- High-density resin with a creamy texture
- Contains titanium dioxide and zinc oxide
- Melting temperature: 39-40 degrees
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Infused with soothing Chamomile Essential Oil
- Packaged in a bag for easy storage & pouring
- Less waste - use only what you need
- Ideal for sensitive skin