For over 110 years and through four generations, the Marius Fabre family has been trying to keep its ever threatened know-how alive: making true Marseilles soap by conserving the techniques of saponification in cauldrons.
Marius Fabre secret is the knack passed down through generations, from father to son, then from father to daughter. Its primary concern is the high quality of its raw materials.
Its soap is made using only vegetable oils, especially olive oil. No colorants or synthetic substances are added. This exceptional purity renders it beneficial for the skin and environmental-friendly.
All the products follow the same line of thought.
This know-how, patience, and rigor are the rules which allow the Marius Fabre soap factory to produce a Marseilles soap of peerless quality.
Since 1900, « Marius Fabre » products have all been produced according to the same philosophy :
- based on vegetable oils,
- without the use of animal fats,
- no artificial colorings or parabens,
- not tested on animals,
- biodegradable, respect the environment,
- recyclable packaging.
There are 102 products.
- 100 % vegetable oils
- No synthetic surface-active agents, no artificial color, no preservatives
- Irreproachable quality thanks to 4 generations of family expertise
- Biodegradable, safe for the environment
- Recyclable packaging
- Cruelty-free - no testing on animals